Shipping and Returns
The shipping fee for the Alert Works Weather Radio, Model EAR-10 is included in the price of the unit. There is no additional charge for shipping.
When to Expect Your Order
On the day you place your order, we consider two factors in calculating the estimated delivery date range:
- Product Availability: The length of time it takes to process your item for shipping. Generally, the item you selected should be ready for shipment within one (1) to two (2) business days.
- Shipping Speed: The Standard Shipping method usually takes three (3) to four (4) business days. Under the special instructions on the order form, you can request expedited shipping, for an additional charge.
Based on Product Availability and Shipping Speed, your item should arrive within five (5) to eight (8) business days from the day you place your order and the estimated delivery date.
Shipping Methods and Carriers
We use a variety of carriers for each shipment and we will choose the most appropriate delivery method for your desired shipping address. Most items may be shipped to P. O. boxes. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order.
Alert Works proudly stands behind the integrity and workmanship of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, exchange, or refund, subject to the guidelines stated below. For warranty claims on defective items, please see Alert Works' Warranty Claims Policy.
Please follow these guidelines when returning any products to Alert Works:
- A valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must accompany returns. Please complete the Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form below.
- A request for an RMA must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. A copy of your original invoice must be enclosed with your returned item(s).
- Once your request for return is authorized by Alert Works, you will be notified by email. The return item(s) must be shipped to Alert Works within five (5) business days of the date of issuance of the RMA.
- Shipping instructions (including Alert Works' Returns Department address) will be provided in the email sent to you containing the RMA number.
- The RMA number issued to you by Alert Works must be clearly written on the outside of the return container. Packages that do not display the RMA number will be refused upon delivery.
- Products returned to Alert Works must be shipped postage prepaid. Alert Works reserves the right to refuse COD or freight collect shipments. Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging (including, but not limited to, the factory carton, all inserts and manuals, accessories, and packing materials), and must be enclosed in an outer carton. Alert Works reserves the right to refuse the return of any products that are incomplete, have been altered by the customer, or are not enclosed in an outer carton.
Return Merchandise Authorization Request Form
To return an item, please complete the form below.