Warranty Claims Policy
Alert Works proudly stands behind the integrity and workmanship of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for replacement, exchange, or refund, within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase. Please see Alert Works' Return Policy for more information.
Products that are defective may be returned to Alert Works for repair or replacement, subject to the Warranty Claims guidelines stated below. Read the Limited Warranty statement enclosed with your product to determine if the problem you are experiencing meets the requirements for a Warranty Claim. Alert Works does not offer refunds on Warranty Claims products, only repair or replacement. Alert Works reserves the right to substitute comparable or superior products as replacements for returned merchandise.
Please follow these guidelines when making a Warranty Claim on any Alert Works and FloraFox product:
- Warranty Claims must be made within one (1) year of the date of purchase. A copy of your original invoice must be enclosed with all returns.
- Warranty Claims must be submitted online at www.alert-works.com.
- If your Warranty Claim is approved, you will receive an email with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The return item must be shipped to abari.ru within five (5) business days of the date of issuance of the RMA. (If your claim is denied, you will receive an email stating the reason.)
- Shipping instructions (including Alert Works' Warranty Claims Department address) will be provided in the email sent to you containing the RMA number.
- The RMA number issued to you by Alert Works must be clearly written on the outside of the return container. Packages that do not display the RMA number will be refused upon delivery.
- Products returned to Alert Works must be shipped postage prepaid. Enhanced Living reserves the right to refuse COD or freight collect shipments.
- Warranty Claims products must be packaged to prevent damage to in transit. All parts and accessories must be enclosed in an outer carton. Alert Works reserves the right to refuse any returns that are incomplete, improperly packaged, have been altered by the customer, or are not enclosed in an outer carton. The product's original box is not required.
Warranty Claims Form
For warranty service, complete the form below.